The objectives of PhUNE are:
• To encourage and foster relationships between students enrolled in B.Pharm or B.Pharm with Honours at UNE
• To promote the profession of pharmacy within the university, the professional community, and the general
• To be accountable, professional, and inclusive of all UNE pharmacy students
PhUNE is a proud branch of NAPSA (the National Australian Pharmacy Students' Association) and are currently sponsored by PSA (Pharmaceutical Society of Australia).
Some of the benefits of PhUNE Annual Membership:
- access to exclusive member only discounts on pharmacy reference books (AMH and APF) and placement/practicum shirts & badges
- access to discounted tickets for social events including the Annual UNE Pharmacy Ball (held in August/September each year)
- automatic NAPSA membership and invitations to national pharmacy events such as NAPSA Congress
- latest news and offers for pharmacy students
Membership runs per calendar year and is only $20.00
Membership forms and submission details can be found by joining our moodle page (see below) or emailing email@example.com
We invite you to join our facebook page by following the 'Connect with Facebook' button on this page
All UNE pharmacy students are also encouraged to join our Moodle site for official club news and for copies of membership and order forms. Please follow the link below and click on self-enrol. You will need to log in to moodle to be able to self-enrol.
For all general enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org