UNE Sports Administrator of the Year Award
These awards will be made annually to nominee/s who demonstrated outstanding achievements against the respective award criteria as judged by the Blues Committee.
1. Nominees will have proven capacity to liaise with the SportUNE.
2. Evidence of liaising with counterparts in other institutions (where appropriate) and/or liaising with sport organisers/Presidents of UNE. Colleges.
3. Show clear evidence of possessing appropriate leadership qualities and organisational skills through managing a club or being active in the SportUNE Administration.
4. Evidence of promoting the good name of SportUNE and the University in the wider community.
5. Evidence of a general contribution to sport.
6. It is expected that nominees will be Members of SportUNE
Nominations are to be completed through the online form. If you have any supporting documents please email: email@example.com. Please call 6773 1716 for any questions.
N.B. Please email copies of information (such as certificates, newspaper clippings, letters confirming team selection etc.) which will help substantiate the nominees sporting achievements over the past twelve months.
Nominations are to be received by: 31 August, 2018.
Late nominations may be approved by committee.
Successful finalists will be advised of the Selection Committee’s decision are invited to the UNE Annual Sports Awards Evening where the winner will be announced.
The evening will take place on Wednesday 19th September
at The 'Stro