The NSW State Emergency Service in conjunction with the University of New England is seeking volunteers to be part of a ground breaking project. This project will see UNE and NSW SES work together to develop a digital and social media campaign in preparation for the NSW SES Get Ready Storm Season launch in September. It’s ground breaking because it is the first time a university and an emergency service have joined to work on and deliver such a project. Better still the NSW SES is providing $20,000 to fund the outcomes of the project, meaning your hard work will be used in working towards a safer community. This is also a great opportunity for participants in the New England award by volunteering with NSW SES.
We are seeking people who;
· Have an interest in digital and social media marketing
· Have great ideas and be prepared to think outside the box
· Are interested in project management
· Want to help and contribute to a safer community through volunteering
· Want to work in a team environment on an exciting ground breaking project
Volunteers can be either located on campus or be studying by distance.
Interested? Please contact Josh or Ben for further details and a start date:
0414 768 518 / email@example.com
0458 737 182 / firstname.lastname@example.org