- UNE CLUB REGULATIONS - outlines the regulations that recognised UNE Clubs must adhere to.
- UNE CLUB AFFILIATION - to become a recognised UNE Tier 1 club, complete this form and acknowledge the UNE Club Regulations, then return it to email@example.com
- CLUB GOVERNANCE TRAINING - a basic overview of everything you need to know to run a club, from leadership skills to project management to the committee process. If you're in a club leadership position you need to read this, you'll thank yourself later.
- TREASURER'S GUIDE - generally, the role of Treasurer is one of the most important roles in any club. Hit the link and make sure you're across everything you need to know.
- CASHBOOK TEMPLATE - Treasurers, download it. Become best friends and visit it often.
- GUIDELINES AND TIPS FOR FUNDING - applying for SSAF funding? Make sure you're across exactly what the SSAF is and how you should be spending it
Trimester 2, 2017
funding round closes April 17
Trimester 3, 2017
funding round closes September 1
Trimester 1, 2018
funding round closes January 2
There are three funding rounds in 2017, however clubs should consider applying for any funds they may need early in 2018 (for orientation events, specifically) in the Trimester 3 round, to ensure that there is no delay. When applying for funding, consider item 6 in the UNE Club Regulations that relate to funding and are listed below.